We have our winners!
Create a New Logo for Career Technical Education in Vista
Vista Unified School District is looking for a new logo for their Career Technical Education (CTE) program, and are inviting students to send us their best designs. One student design will be chosen as our official logo, and the top three will receive prizes and acknowledgement.
Recognize these logos?
Logos are a major part of company's image. It helps people recognize a brand. Even if you do not purchase a famous brand you are able to recognize it, just like the images above. You see the images and automatically you can name the logos; Starbucks, Apple, Tumblr, Chanel, Twitter, and Nike. Consumers are more likely to buy a product that they recognize.
1st Place: $250
2nd Place: $150
3rd Place: $100
- Competition will begin November 1st, 2017
- Logos have to be in .psd or .png format with a transparent background
- Competition ends December 8th, 2017
- ALL LOGOS MUST BE IN BY 5:00 PM, December 8th.
Prizes are being offered through an award by World Wide Network of Learning*.
*The World Wide Network of Learning logo was created by a VUSD student.
- Carmen DiPadova- World Wide Network of Learning Board Member
- Kelly McKinney - CTE Coordinator - Vista Unified School District
- James Hayes - President - Sage Business & Education